- Please select your delivery date on the calendar
- Our skip hire price is based on a fixed 28 day period
- Please select your delivery date and collection date below
To see if you can get your skip today please call us on 01229 827 046
Our wagons do need 9ft clearance in order to deliver a skip, worried your driveway may be too narrow or tight access? Our small wagon can deliver the skip for you! Please call the office if you are worried about access and one of our team members will guide you!
Please allow up to 2 – 3 days for your skip to be collected from your selected collection date.
*Please note we do not operate on weekends*
Please fill in all required fields.
8 Cubic Yard Skip
from £240 (+ VAT)
Our most popular skip, often used by builders as is the largest skip you can put heavy materials in such as soil and bricks. Its ideal for large household or garden makeover.
Size: 8 yd3 (up to 80 bin bags)
Height: 4′ 0″ or 1.22 Metres
Length: 12′ 0″ or 3.66 Metres
Width: 5′ 6″ or 1.67 Metres
Permitted waste types
- General Mixed Waste
- Plasterboard (must be bagged separately)
- Green Waste
- Rubble / Inert
- Scrap Metal
- Hazardous Waste & Asbestos